- USER INFORMATION
MOTORPARK MOTELES Y HOSTELERIA SL, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 ( GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. Operations planned for treatment are:
- Sending commercial communications advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its employees or suppliers with which it has reached an agreement to promote. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of demand that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the website´s newsletter
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or its total destruction.
Data communication: data is not communicated to third parties except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of his data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if he considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
MOTORPARK MOTELES Y HOSTELERIA SL. ISAAC NEWTON STREET, 2 – 28806 ALCALÁ DE HENARES (MADRID). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE person is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of this data.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party, and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.